|As I’ve shared many times, my family likes to celebrate special moments with food! First day school year, birthday breakfast, end of school celebration., Christmas morning! These are the sticky buns that my family chooses to start the celebration! I recently made these for Monkey Man’s birthday breakfast! Glitter Girl suggested I make a batch without nuts for the birthday boy!|
Melt one stick of butter in a medium saucepan. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and nuts. Cook on medium heat until bubbly. Cook for an additional five minutes.
Open both tubes of biscuits, separate, and cut into four equal parts. You can also make this recipe with roll dough, but you will have to allow dough to rise overnight.
Combine one cup sugar and one tablespoon cinnamon.
Roll dough pieces in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Prepare your bundt pans with cooking spray or butter. You can also use a 9×13 glass pan if you’d prefer.
Place cinnamon sugar dough on top of butter mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
Invert onto serving platter.
Repeat process to make sticky buns without nuts. This was a big hit with the kids. Not as pretty, but very yummy!
I hope this easy dish appears at many of your celebrations! Yummy and easy!!
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 cans Jumbo size flaky biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1. Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and nuts if desired. Allow mixture to bubble on medium low heat until starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Pour mixture into tube pan.
- 2. Remove biscuits from package. Quarter each biscuit and roll into cinnamon sugar mixture. Repeat with all biscuit pieces and place on top of the brown sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 4. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 5. Invert onto a serving platter.